Hi,
this is greate that the development of the server is
moving along. I hope that you guys at cmu also watch
mailing list, and have seen the 'forking problem' that
ppl here have been describing. We will try to test the
newest release and will report ASAP if the problem
persists or not.

Thank you
Helmut Apfelholz
--- Lawrence Greenfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've placed Cyrus IMAP 2.0.13 on ftp.andrew.  This
> version adds a
> couple of new features and some slight code
> reorganization.  We'd love
> to have people try it out.
>
> Of especial interest may be the partial virtual
> domain support via the
> multiple config files (I'd love a contributed
> doc/virtual-domains.html) and support for a single
> imapd process to
> service multiple clients in succession, cutting down
> the number of
> forks.  This approach will be extended to lmtpd and
> pop3d in the
> future.
>
> Finally, the master process now accepts the
> "maxchild" service
> modifier to limit how many instances of a particular
> service may be
> active at one time.
>
> Cyrus IMAP 2.0.13 is available at

ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus-mail/cyrus-imapd-2.0.13.tar.gz