"William K. Hardeman" wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> I've been trying to get installsieve to compile and install since v2.0.7.
> In 2.0.8 and 2.0.9, it's Makefile is not even configured through the
> configure script. I modified the configure script to build the Makefile in
> order to try to use installsieve, but when I tried to compile, I got
> several errors and it bombed. I'm not a programmer, so I'm a bit lost.

The perl scripts in perl/sieve/scripts (especially sieveshell.pl) are
suppose to take over from installsieve in 2.0.  Installsieve hasn't been
touched since 1.6 and probably won't compile and/or run as written no
matter what you do (I'm gussing it's incompatible with timsieved in
2.0).

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127