Hi, I'm trying to use the shellscript from Oreilly's IMAP book. However,
when I do, I get this message:
Undefined subroutine &Cyrus::IMAP::Shell::cyradm_usage called at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux/Cyrus/IMAP/Shell.pm line 426
I've tried grepping through all the cyrus perlfiles without finding this
routine, and I therefore gather that there's something wrong.

Can someone tell me how to fix it? Also, does anyone have a simple script
for batchadding mailboxes that they know works?

Thanks,

Tarjei