>The second question involves NFS.  (I know, I know, "Don't").
>
>Cyrus and sendmail are on the NFS server.  Home directories and mail
>spools are exported to a login server.  I don't know NFS very well.  Would
>I see NFS locking issues with this setup?

Do you mean /var/imap and/or /var/spool/imap (or their equivalents)
are on the NFS server?

We want to do this too.  Please let us know how it works for you.

You will have to turn off memory mapping, and there isn't a
"configure" switch to do this.  After you run configure, you will
have to go into config.status and change
   s%@WITH_MAP@%shared%g
   s%@WITH_MAP@%nommap%g
and run it.  Otherwise you get some non-obvious errors (like
"resource unavailble", I think).
--
Larry M. Rosenbaum                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Network Computing Services group