hi

if you recall, i posted a question a couple of days ago about what the
second password is which cyradm asks for with the
cyrus-imapd-2.0.9-3.i386.rpm install that comes with RH7.1

haven't had any replies, but have found that using a very old cyradm which
i have installed on another machine (1.5.something) seems to have the
rights to create new user folders on my RH7.1 machine without asking for
two passwords, whcih seems a little strange...surely thats a security hole
of some kind, regardless of what the intent of the extra password is on
the newer version?

would still appreciate an explanation of the two passwords and their
significance from anyone who understands it all ;-)

also, trying to make everything as simple as possible for the install: the
rpm does not seem to incluse a sendmail.cf or prototype for
sendmail.cf...if i want to do this as far as possibel with rpms, what the
best palce for me to find such a beats, and to install it (without
downloading the whole cyrus source tree, preferably...

thnx for any help

- darrell