Hi,

I'm reposting this with a subject line...

I'm getting this error for one of my users using the vacation
sieve script... no different than other vacation scripts
in use by other users...

Jun 30 12:15:28 localhost sendmail[10051]:
  MAA10048: SYSERR(root): mailer cyrus died with signal 13

I dug through the archives and someone mentioned it was a
bug in db-1.85, I'm using Redhat 6.1. And the "file" command
tells me the deliverdb for the user is a:

 Berkeley DB 2.X Hash?Little Endia (Version 5)

I will try rebuilding the deliverdb and see if the problem
persists... which didn't help....

Could it be a difference between the vacation days and
the number of days to prune from the delivery database?

I have a cron job doing: deliver -E 3

And the person with only 2 days vacation, no problems.
People with 14 and 30 days in the vacation script
are causing problems...

Cyrus 1.6.24, Redhat 6.1, Sendmail 8.9.3

Thanks,
Edwin