> In my current setup, I have a database that maps users to their
> mailboxes, arranged in a mailboxes/domainname/username fashion. Users
> actually login using [EMAIL PROTECTED] as a username. I want similiar
> behaviour with Cyrus...

Perdition is a pretty decent IMAP/POP proxy which you can link to a
database. Many people use it to transparently aggregate a very large number
of users onto separate machines, but it could also be used as a name
translator for a single server.

http://www.ca.us.vergenet.net/linux/perdition/

> I am migrainting from Courier (http://www.courier-mta.org) to Cyrus
> IMAPd and have a few questions:

Btw: I very much appreciate your mispelling of migrating.. Perhaps a
freudian slip?  The times Ive had to do it, it sure did seem like a
migraine. *grin*

-matt