Ken Murchison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> How did you install and test the script?

I install the script with installsieve -i <script> -u <user> server
In the sieve subdirectory form cyrus-imapd-2.0.14 is a test-programm (./test
-v script), which reports no error. so the syntax is ok.

> Where is your script located?  Make sure 'sievedir' or
> 'sieveuserhomedir' are set correctly in /etc/imapd.conf.

/etc/imap.conf:

sieveusehomedir: false
sievedir: /var/imap/sieve

the script is in /var/imap/sieve/n/nico/

> Does the 'cyrus' user have read access to the script?

yes all cyrus:mail

> Are you getting any errors in /var/log/imapd.log?

no

Nico