Hey guys,

    Well, as stated earlier, here's my patch.  It is based on Simon
    Loader's code.  I did nothing new to the MySQL code.  There are
    several changes to his LDAP code, but really, I just added search
    capability to it.

    I've also added three new directives.  ldap_filter will take
    additional filters to use.  I probably could have merged the
    ldap_uidattr into it, but saw no need to break older config files.
    So, setting ldap_filter: (objectClass=posixAccount) will allow you
    to search for the uid, and make sure it's a posix account as well.
    Perhaps making this the default was a bad idea, if so, email me.
    I also added ldap_dn and ldap_passwd so you can search with a
    specific user, in case anonymous searches are not allowed.

    The patch applied cleanly for me.  Let me know if you have any
    issues.
--
 Kev

sasl-1.5.24-ldapsearch-mysql-patch.gz