Hi! I've finally been able to make postfix -> cyrus work (it was an error in
the configuration of postfix, thanks) and I now have this question:

I have coded a pwcheck program that authenticates with some servers here at
work - as far as cyrus is concerned this is a plaintext login, and hence,
everytime someone logs in (or accesses their imapaccount) the following is
written to the console:

Aug  9 10:12:32 managerzone imapd[6787]: login: localhost[127.0.0.1] kalle
plaintext

Now, I think I can control this to go to a file through syslogd, but what I
really want is for this "event" to not be logged at all. How can I achieve
this?

Thanks in advance!

/Bjorn

____