Hi,

I have recently built a new mail server with cyrus 2.0.16.  I have an
existing mail server with approx. 10,000 email accounts.  The current mail
system is just a sendmail machine with cucipop for the users.  All the
users are stored in the /etc/passwd with a shell of /bin/false.

I would like to find a way to :
1:  migrate from the old server (/var/spool/mail/username) to the new server.
2:  automatically add an account for the user on the cyrus server and
import their mail
3:  find a way to authenticate the user from a file (the old /etc/passwd
file) and have them added to the sasldb on the new server.  The old mail
server will be taken offline due to failing hardware.

There is about 15Gigs of email that will need to be imported.

Options that are unavailable for migration are:
NFS file copy
imap import

scp could be used for copying the mailspools.

If there are any tools, websites or faq's that lead to any of this
information, a pointer would be appreciated.

Thanks for any help
Jeff