Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 09:30:03 -0400
   From: Ken Murchison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Using ANY other option with -l really isn't supported.  When using -l,
   deliver is simply a LMTP pipe between the client and lmtpd (i.e., the
   client is talking LMTP).  If the client wants to override the quota, it
   must use the IGNOREQUOTA keyword with RCPT TO.  When you run deliver
   without -l, deliver is the LMTP client, and correctly uses the
   IGNOREQUOTA keyword.

Oh!  Good catch!  Ken is entirely correct.

   I _suppose_ we could implement 'deliver -l -q' so that it tacks the
   IGNOREQUOTA keyword on to each RCPT TO that it gets from the client, but
   this is non-trivial.

This would be goofy, yeah.

Larry