Hi all,
       I've just joined the list and would like to say a quick hello.
My name is Jim Grimmett and I'm running the email services
for the University of Bath's Computer Science department.

We're currently running exim and University of Washington's
IMAP and POP daemons.

I'm looking to migrate to Cyrus, and can see that I can set
exim to use Cyrus. I think that I can set Cyrus to use /etc/shadow
to pick up users password (adding the w to the config and choosing
PAM?) but how do I configure it to use their existing mail boxes?

Do I have to convert them all to another format?

We're currently running Redhat 6.2, mailboxes are in user's home
directories (ie ~jwg/inbox, ~jwg/drafts, etc).

I hope that someone can point me in the right direction. If anyone
has any questions that I can answer, I look forward to trying to help
the rest of you.

Cheers, Jim