I've got Cyrus-IMAPd setup on my machine (2.0.15), but am having problems
with "plussed users" ...

Namely:

postgresql# sendmail -bv [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"|/usr/local/majordomo/bin/mj_enqueue -r -d postgresql.org -l pgsql-hackers"...
deliverable: mailer prog, user "|/usr/local/majordomo/bin/mj_enqueue -r -d
postgresql.org -l pgsql-hackers"
postgresql# sendmail -bv [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] aliasing/forwarding loop broken (11 aliases deep;
10 max)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] aliasing/forwarding loop broken

My 'delivery agent' is setup as:

Mcyrus,         P=[IPC], F=lsDFMnqA5@/:|SmXz, E=\r\n,
                S=EnvFromL, R=EnvToL/HdrToL, T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=FILE /var/spool/imap/socket/lmtp

I've gone through the 'Bat' book, and all I'm finding in there is a short
description on what plussed users are good for, but nothing on how to enable
them ... is this a mis-configuration issue with sendmail?  or am I doing
something wrong with cyrus-imap?

Thanks