Evil Azrael wrote:
> But knows anybody a good client for Windows? Outlook is too unsecure
> for my taste, netscape lacks a lot of features i would like too see
> and my favorite "The Bat!" doesnīt seem to be an IMAP client at all.
> somehow it looks thatīs just a POP3 client that can also fetch mails
> from IMAP server, but doesnīt really take advantage of their
> abilities, or am I wrong?

Outlook Express v6 is pretty good. There are various options now to turn off
JavaScript et al, and it's protocol support is OK (supports off-line use,
supports SSL, supports S-MIME). It's not particularly well-behaved though,
in that it opens a new connection for every folder that it synchronizes :-(

Some people report good things about Mulberry, although I find it poor in
the usability stakes.

Mozilla has a good IMAP client that works well under all platforms that
Mozilla supports, including Windows.