On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 01:01:13PM -0400, Louis LeBlanc wrote:
> With 1.6.24, I simply changed the Cyrus mailer args so that sendmail
> would dump the message to procmail, which would then pipe the filtered
> message thru to deliver.
>
> I notice deliver is still there, but it doesn't seem to be used in the
> current chain of command.
>
> Is deliver being phased out, kept up, or what?

It's only a wrapper to lmtp. You should be able to use it the same way as
before. I use postfix/procmail/cyrus-2.0.13 in a web hosting solution
without problems. My users can create various filters over a web interface.
There would be no advantage for me to switch to sieve except the lmtp
integration. I hope procmail will get lmtp client support one day.

 Werner