----- Original Message -----
From: "Alain Turbide" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "James Courtier-Dutton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: CYRUS IMAP server with Microsoft Outlook Express client. "Sent
Items" and "Drafts" CAN now be stored on the IMAP server. :-)

> Except now, you will not be able to access other namespaces or publicly
> accessable directories.  That's the one problem with doing this.  The only
> other way is to modify the registry entry to allow setting the sent items
> folder to INBOX.Sent Items.

The other other way is to use the alternate namespace. That allows "Sent
Items" etc to be on the server while giving access to other namespaces
(though there's still a slight problem because OE will only show folders in
the Folders window that are subscribed).

John