TO ALL YOU PEOPLE ON THE CYRUS MAILLINGLIST: Read the faq and mail me all
errors you find, especially spellingerrors :)

> I find the Cyrus docs pretty reliable. I suggest that in the FAQ you
> remove the comment about suggesting that users follow the HOWTO but be
> aware of differences with v2, and instead suggest that they ignore the
> HOWTO and instead follow the install*.html in the distribution.
I'll try to fix it this week, ok?
Thanks for the input btw, I think there's a lot of misstakes in the faq
that you'll spot but I would not now of...

> BTW, can we mirror the Cyrus docs on the FAQ site? Not everyone has the
> docs in their binary distribution, and it would also be nice to link to
> the official docs from the FAQ.
And also, most people read the docs before deciding on what prog to use.
Thus, we should put some sentences into the texts along the lines of "cyrus
is very easy to install" and "a very well documented package" :)

When Cyrus-utils is up and running, I don't think we'll be lying. Cyrus
Sasl is another thing.
<thinking>
Hmm. Jeremy, maybe we should make a small area for the cyrus-sasl docs on
the site as well, even including the changes done by the ldap patch ?

Here's an idea: lets hold a small contest for the webdesign of the cyrus-
utils pages.

Tarjei

Tarjei Huse
920 63 413