hey folks,

I'm migrating to Exim from Sendmail.

Configuration of Exim for Cyrus seems quite straightforward.

Problem is, my production SMTP server is still running on mail.nstc.com.
I'm training myself on exim, trying to get up to speed, so obviously I am
NOT ready to put exim on the production server. :) So, I need a way to
deliver from dev.nstc.com (my development box) to mail.nstc.com. Is LMTP
the way to go? If so, does 1.6.19 work with LMTP -- I need to be able to
use pwcheck...

TIA - Steve

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.