Vincent:

I do not remember if you said you use Cyrus 2.0.16
in your original post. But if it is the case
perhaps you may want to be sure you do not have
extra trailing spaces in the lines of /etc/impad.conf

2.0.16 has this bug. It is now fixed in CVS
(file is imap/config.c just if you want to patch it in
your local copy).

Good luck.

--
Tamiro