Darrell,

We just recently finished a migration to a new machine, and used the same
method that Kiarna suggested, except we tarred /var/spool/imap up
completely, instead of doing it user-by-user. We also did the same for our
/var/imap and /var/sieve directories. We were migrating from one machine to
another with identical Cyrus-Berkeley-SASL setups. I don't know how well
this method would work when mixing-n-matching software versions.

Will

--On Tuesday, 23 October, 2001 16:30 +0100 darrell berry
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> thats a help, but i'm hoping someone out there has scripts for this...we
> have 200+ users, some of whom have over 100 folders each (sigh)
>
> thx tho!
>

> on 23/10/01 4:10 pm, Louis LeBlanc at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
> able to connect to multiple servers.
>>
>> I had no hitches with Mutt, but I only had two accounts with probably
>> less than 20 folders to move.  You may have enough to make this an
>> unfeasable MO.
>>
>> HTH
>> Lou

William K. Hardeman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wkh.org

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then
do it.
--Robert A. Heinlein