In my mail setup I re-route my high volume mailing lists to separate
folders, then rely on ipurge to prune them.  I upgraded to Cyrus imap
2.0.16 awhile back, and over time noticed that some mail appears to be
getting deleted before the 2 week expiration I specified.  In fact, I've
seen a folder with over 100 unread messages that arrived overnight get
reduced to 50 unread messages.

I'm guessing this means something in ipurge or the server is getting the
timestamp wrong for the messages.  Has anyone else seen this?

I'm running Debian unstable with kernel 2.4.9, in case this matters.

Dave McCracken

Dave McCracken          IBM Linux Base Kernel Team      1-512-838-3059
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                        T/L   678-3059