Amos Gouaux wrote:

> km> I don't really remember where we left off.  I *think* that Ian's idea is
> km> what we were talking about -- checking sieveusehomedir==false and if
> km> postuser!="" using postuser as the owner of the script.
>
> When again is postuser==""?

It's the default value unless specified otherwise in imapd.conf(5).
It's whatever the admin decides to use for the left-hand side of plus
addressing to public folders.

> Would this be the case if lmtpd -a is used?

No, that's an authentication issue.  When you use lmtpd over a UNIX
socket or use lmtpd -a, the client is automatically authenticated as the
"postman" user.

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127