Well, I cannot tell you preciselly WHEN the problem appears. Anyway, whenever
I create a new account,  after a few logins and moving some messages,
this error appears and that user is not able to login until I restart cyrus.

Is it possible it's got something to do with the fact that I moved the
message store after installing it ?

Ionut

P.S.

Here's the directory listing
[root@barracuda i]# pwd
/data/cyrus/imap/user/i
[root@barracuda i]# ls -la
total 11
drwxr-x---    2 cyrus    mail         1024 Nov 14 12:58 .
drwxr-x---   28 cyrus    mail         1024 Nov  2 18:32 ..
-rw-------    1 cyrus    root         1846 Nov 14 12:55 ionut.seen
-rw-------    1 cyrus    root          775 Nov  5 21:34 ionut.sub
[root@barracuda i]#