I have a solaris 2.6 box with cyrus-imapd 1.5.19.
Someone removed all the files of an imap folder. The folder
has subfolders that are still there and available.

I restored the backup but now the messages can't be
retrieved. Netscape communicator tells me there are
some messages there but when I try to read it shows
nothing.
The mailboxes file didn't had the folder, so I
went to cyradm and did a create mailbox.

I tried to do reconstruct and reconstruct -r

I tried to unsubscribe from the client and subscribe
again.

What else can I try ?

Is there some document I have missed that explains how
to restore a backup ?

--
frankie