At 09:26 AM 9/28/2001 +0200, Tarjei Huse wrote:
>In the "advanced" tag in OE, there are settings for setting ssl and ports for
>the server.

Please tell me if I am wrong, but my impression with OE is that it can't
use startssl.  It can either make a connection to a TLS enabled socket or
it will talk in the clear.  Is that true?

--
We often hear of war described as if it were some kind of impersonal
affliction, such as the Black Plague or famine.The fact is that war is not