One thing notably missing from most webmail providers is access to IMAP, and
access to server-side filtering. Well, thanks to Cyrus we are now providing
just that at http://fastmail.fm -- an IMAP accessible, Sieve enabled, email
system.

I just finished the Sieve interface yesterday. If you can't be bothered
getting a FastMail account to see it, I've got a screen-shot here:
  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/DefineRules.htm

The nice thing about Sieve was that I didn't have to worry about users
creating insecure scripts, since Sieve scripts have limited ability to do
damage. The interface supports wildcards by creating the 'match' comparator
as appropriate, although I'd like to support regexs--is that available in
Cyrus at the moment (I know there's an internet draft around for it)?