Alan Agnew schrieb am Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 07:47:26AM +1000:
* Hi,
*
* Where can I find a command line utility to install Seive scripts into the
* imap server?
*
* The doco mentions "installseive", but this does not appear to be included
* in the rpm that comes with RedHat 7.1.  It also does not appear to be
* "made" in the impad-2.0.9.tar.gz, even though there is a source directory
* for it.
*
* I'm using "cyrus-imapd-2.0.9-3" and "cyrus-sasl-1.5.24-17" in the from of
* binary rpm's included on the RedHat release cd.

Unfortunately, the SPEC files of RHs RPMs do not install "sieveshell" (which
is a nice cmd line script doing what you seek) shipping with 2.0.16.

I got the SRPM and modified it accordingly, maybe that is an option for you
as well.

Regards,

Birger