Minor link correction:
ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus-mail/cyrus-imapd-2.1.0-BETA.tar.gz

--
Jules Agee
System Administrator

Private communication between citizens is necessary to ensure the
continued preservation of freedom. For more information, see:
http://www.computerprivacy.org/archive/03171998-5.shtml
http://www.gnupg.org

My public encryption key is available here:
http://keyserver.pgp.com/pks/lookup?op=get&exact=on&search=0x21662FE4