On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 09:51:59AM -0600, Gary Mills wrote:

> I posted a patch recently that re-qualifies the envelope recipient
> with the same domain as used by the MTA.

Not true, your patch does not have any clue about the domain used by
the MTA. What it does might be good for the most simple setups but
it's not general enough.

> The domain used to qualify the envelope recipient is taken from the
> `servername' configuration parameter, which defaults to the hostname
> of the server.

You should at least create a new configuration parameter. In my case,
the name of the MTA is 'mail.inf.elte.hu', the name of the IMAP server
(and the value of the 'servername' configuration parameter) is
'mailbox.inf.elte.hu', but both [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] addresses are invalid.

Also note that addresses of more than one virtual domains may map to the
same IMAP mailbox, so the parameter must be multi-valued.

Gabor

--
Gabor Gombas                                       Eotvos Lorand University
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Hungary