Hi all,

I've just installed and configured Cyrus and am having a problem with the
final hurdle! I can't seem to log in as anyone!

When I ran congfigure I used --with-auth=unix. Pasted below my imapd.conf:

[root@shiraz imap]# cat /etc/imapd.conf
configdirectory: /var/imap
partition-default: /var/spool/imap
admins: mailadmin
sasl_pwcheck_method: passwd

I've created two test users with saslpasswd, one has a matching account on
the box, the other doesn't - but neither seem to work.

I've also tried this imtest tool, but keep getting this:

[root@shiraz imap]# /usr/local/bin/imtest -m login -a mike *****
gethostbyname: No such file or directory
failure: Network initialization

So now I'm a little lost! I think maybe I'm missing the whole concept of
this sasl thing and how it integrates with my passwd file or something. Also
I'm missing debug information - is there anywhere this stuff will log to?

Cheers
Michael