Hai Again,

Yes I dont understand cyrus-2.xx running sieve more difficult than ver 1.,
and installsieve/sieveshell cannot running with cyrus admin.
if i have thousand of user, it is not secure to write password first to
file and pipe it to sieveshell/installsieve.

i dont have solution for this case, it is little tricky, i makee script to do:

1. if user want forward/vacation, script make a password to file first
2. make sieve script
3. run installsieve:

   exec("installsieve -u $user -i $file.script -a $file < password")

4. delete user password file and script file.
5. i must have directory for apache to write file.

its to hard to understand why sieve tool to do it. or any better solution. :(

Noll Janos([EMAIL PROTECTED])@Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 02:02:48PM +0100:

--
   __
  (oo)  Open Solution Provider visit http://www.trabas.com