Hi,

Has anyone here set this up?

Any pointers? Any suggestions? I'm having a hell of a time getting ptclient
to compile correctly. _Any_ info further then the distributed documentation
would be great.

Beyond that, I don't seem to be able to get even auth krb to work quite
correctly, although at least it builds. I'm not for sure whats going on,
but the imapd process doesn't respond w/ a simple config. Also when I try
to run cyradm I get the following error: (This is with just auth as krb,
not krb_pts. I have nothing built with auth krb_pts.)

Can't load '/usr/local/perlmodules/lib/auto/Cyrus/IMAP/IMAP.so' for module
Cyrus::IMAP: ld.so.1: perl: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/sasl/lib/libsasl.so.7: symbol krb_err_txt: referenced symbol not
found at /usr/local/perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 206.
 at /usr/local/perlmodules/lib/Cyrus/IMAP/Admin.pm line 43
Compilation failed in require at
/usr/local/perlmodules/lib/Cyrus/IMAP/Admin.pm line 43.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/perlmodules/lib/Cyrus/IMAP/Admin.pm line 43.
Compilation failed in require at
/usr/local/perlmodules/lib/Cyrus/IMAP/Shell.pm line 58.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/perlmodules/lib/Cyrus/IMAP/Shell.pm line 58.
Compilation failed in require.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.

Here is what I'm trying to compile everything with:
SunOS orcrist 5.8 Generic_108528-12 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-100
krb4/1.0.8
db/3.3.11
afs/3.6-2.26
cyrus-sasl-1.5.27
cyrus-imapd-2.0.16

Sasl is compiled w/ krb and Berkeley DB 3.3.11.

Also everything breaks when I throw in openssl-0.9.6b into the mix.
It gets really confused about the DES libraries.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Tom

-----
Thomas C. Meggs
Assistant UNIX System Administrator
Physics and Astronomy Network Infrastructure and Computing
UNC Chapel Hill
http://www.panic.unc.edu/