You've apparently made the aquaintance of the database deadlocking
gremlins.  We've been running into this one since upgrading to 2.0.16, and
have yet to find a good solution for it.  Because we've finally gotten sick
of them, we're about to install a version of cyrus that was recompiled
using all cyrusdb_flat instead of cyrusdb_db3 to see if it helps.  In the
meantime, you can probably cut down on the frequency of the errors by
setting prefork=0.  I don't know why, but the preforks seem to make the
problem happen more frequently.

Michael Bacon
Duke University
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--On Tuesday, January 15, 2002 15:52:59 -0500 Chris Peck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>