Hello,

Now that cyrus imapd 2.1.1 is out, what packages (db-4) and options (db vs
flat based mailboxes/seen dbs) do you recommend to build the cyrus server?
I am successfully running several cyrus 2.0 installations with db3 based
mailboxes/seen databases on moderately busy servers.  The servers run
without any problems.  I am in the process of building an email server in
an ISP environment and I need to come up with a reliable server that will
support high traffic.  I've been following several threads regarding this
topic and I am finding different recommendations.

Your input (specially from developers :)) will be greatly appreciated.

-igor