Do you use LDAP? If so, did you recompile LDAP to use SleepyCat 4.0?

RB

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Amos Gouaux
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 12:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: IMAPD 2.1.0 compilation with BerkeleyDB 4.0.14

So, I thought I'd try BerkeleyDB 4.0.14 with cyrus-imapd out of
CVS.  I was curious to see how it would handle the existing 3.3.11
db files.  Unless I'm mistaken, it looks almost as if it
automatically converted/upgraded/whatever the db files to 4.0.14.
Is that true?  When I first started things up I got:

DBERROR db3: Program version 4.0.14 doesn't match environment version 3.3.11
done recovering cyrus databases

Then master said it was ready for work.  Everything appears to work.
So I guess so.  Cool.

--
Amos