Rob Siemborski wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Olaf Zaplinski wrote:
>

>>Can someone tell me what's going on here please?
>>

> The "unable to get entry point" messages are Mostly Harmless (not all
> modules implement all of a client, server, canon_user, and auxprop
> plugin).  In fact, none do.
>
> These messages are logged at the LOG_DEBUG level so if you decrease the
> level that syslog logs at they will go away.
>
> -Rob

Thanks!

Anyway, I just found this one in

cyrus-imapd-2.1.1/doc/text/changes:

"Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server Since Version 1.5.19
[...]
* Annoying (and confusing) lines in syslog every time a message was

  delivered if deliver was compiled using dbm saying that deliver was

  "unable to fetch entry" have been removed."

;-)

Olaf