This seems to come up from time to time, so it's my turn.

Is anybody using the SNMP support in Cyrus on Solaris (8)?  Care to
share what you did to get things going?

One thing that puzzles me is the configure.in test for SNMP:

#include "confdefs.h"
/* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
/* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
char sprint_objid();

int main() {
sprint_objid()
; return 0; }

Now why is this particular function used?  It looks like it expects
3 arguments (yeah, I'm not too familiar with SNMP--yet).  Wouldn't
it be better to have something like this for the test?

void init_mib(void);
void init_mib_internals(void);
int main() { init_mib(); init_mib_internals(); return 0; }

--
Amos