Greetings,

Tonight I am upgrading 4 mail servers currently running Cyrus 2.0.16
release versions to "cyrus-2-1-sasl-v1-tail" from cvs.

Does anyone know of any problems i *may* run into with this particular
cvs version.

Is it safe to assume this is stable 2.1.0 code designed to work with
sasl 1.5.27?  Would anyone recommend using a different version (I am not
ready to take the plunge to sasl v2...)

I am hoping this will correct allot of locking problems on the server
and add most of the bug fixes from 2.0.16 (which is from June of 01)

Thanks,
-John

John C. Amodeo, Associate Director
Information Technology and Computer Operations
Faculty of Arts & Sciences, Rutgers University
732.932.9455-voice 732.932.0013-fax