Manou Rabary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I use cyrus imap with postfix.
> I saw in a documentation ;-) how to use postfix to transport mail:

According to the documentatoin of postfix, cyrus has changed so much that the
deliver program (installed under /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver) is no longer
compatible. Change default_transport: cyrus to commented out value, then add
mailbox_transport: lmtpd.

This worked for me.

Best Regards,
E.M. Recio

<< http://polywog.navpoint.com >>

Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for
its fulfillment... intention and desire in the field of pure
potentiality have infinite organizing power. And when we
introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure
potentiality, we put this infinite organizing power to work
for us.