sm> OT, but did you upgrade all dbs from DB3 to skiplist? Is it possible at
sm> all? I'm not sure about this but as I understand the configure script it
sm> should be possible now to use skiplist for every db. So my question is
sm> whether this is true, if yes then it means we can compile cyrus without
sm> depending on any DB[3,4] whathever, right?
sm> I'd like this idea because building RPM (or other bin packages) is much
sm> easier if you don't depend on too many libs.

At this time I believe it would not be good to replace deliver.db or
tls.db with skiplist.  While skiplist works well for mailboxes.db, I
don't think that would be the case for deliver.db or tls.db.  There
are many more writes going on to these than mailboxes.db.

--
Amos