...I'm using 2.0.16, since I ldap doesn't work with libsasl2 yet.

Running with these flags:

>[sstout:~] admin% printenv | grep FLAGS
>CPPFLAGS=-I/sw/include
>LDFLAGS=-flat_namespace -L/sw/lib
>CFLAGS=-fno-common

...sasl is working correctly.

make all is dying on this error:

>mboxlist.c
>mboxlist.c:65: header file 'sys/msg.h' not found
>mboxlist.c:250: syntax error, found `__attribute__'
>mboxlist.c:250: illegal function definition, found `)'
>cpp-precomp: warning: errors during smart preprocessing, retrying in
>basic mode
>make[1]: *** [mboxlist.o] Error 1
>make: *** [all] Error 1

...google can't tell me anything about the error, so I was wondering
if anyone else has seen this.

rtfm would be great if someone could point me in the right direction.

--
http://www.4am-media.com
Mac OS X Consulting and Training

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those who think alike than those who think differently."

- -- Nietzsche

                        Think Different.