Found it here ->
ftp://ftp.tu-graz.ac.at/mirror/cyrus-tools/php-cyradm-2.0.1.tar.bz2

RB

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of sandra
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 5:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PHP Interface/Web GUI

HI !

   I have read a message about php-cyradm .
   But I couldn't download the package , because the link
to the file is incorrect.
   Is there another site to get it from?
   Or is anybody on this list that could point to me where could I find
it?

Thanks - Sandra

---------

There is a tool to manage cyrus via php:

 http://freshmeat.net/projects/php-cyradm/

 I've tried the 1.x version once and it looked quite good.

 Cheers, DafDaf

 Ah, yeah. And there was a thread about web-interfaces for IMAP servers
 couple of weeks ago. Just search the archives.