Quoting Nick Ustinov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Since I was experiencing serious performance problems with 2.1.3,
> particullary with lmtpd I had to downgrade to 2.1. Now everything seems to
> work fine, however I get:
>
> Apr 20 11:58:23 tom lmtpd[11976]: sieve runtime error for tatjanask id
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Redirect: Sendmail process terminated
> normally, exit status 71
>
> and so on. Sieve doens't work anymore. Any comments?

AFAICT, nothing sieve-related changed in lmtpd.c from 2.1 to 2.1.3.  This error
is telling you that the 'sendmail' process has been spawned and exixted with an
error code.  My guess is that the MTA that you are using doesn't like
the 'sendmail' command line that is being passed to it.  Are you using Sendmail
or some other MTA?  If its not Sendmail, then read the manpage for
its 'sendmail' command and then look at send_forward() in lmtpd.c

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127