Hello,

I've tried to compile sasl 2.1.2 with "--with-gssapi" on a Slackware 8
box. However, providing any of
"--with-gssapi=[/usr/kerberos|/usr/kerberos/include|/usr/kerberos/include/gssapi]"
does not work, the configure script still claims not to find gssapi.h.
Which is of course existent. In /usr/kerberos/include/gssapi/.

Tried also to set the CPPFLAGS to either of those directories with no
success

Kerberos (MIT 1.2.5) was compiled without kerberosIV support, but I
guess this does not matter.

My complete configure, in case this helps:

--prefix=/usr
--sysconfdir=/etc
--localstatedir=/var/sasl2
--with-gnu-ld
--with-bdb-libdir=/usr/berkleydb4/lib
--with-bdb-incdir=/usr/berkleydb4/include
--with-dbpath=/var/sasl2
--disable-krb4
--with-gssapi=<see above>