Larry

   From: "Mike Grommet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:27:20 -0500

   Scott, let me restate the situation.  I might not have been clear in my
   previous plea for help :)

   Yes, I'm aware that vacation will not send you a duplicate email... thats
   not what I mean... I've disabled the vacation script and re-enabled it
   several times so it would reset it.

   The example I gave below shows the use of the address parameter to the
   vacation function.
   According to the RFC tho this is an optional parameter, and if this
   parameter is left off then it will just automagically
   use the To: address for the From: field  (if I haven't read anything
   incorrectly)

   When I attempt to do something like this:

   require "vacation";
   vacation :days 1 text:
   **AUTOGENERATED MESSAGE**

    Test!!!

   I get no errors, but the script does not seem to function at all either.

   So I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong