Greetings

I have been having problems with one users mailbox. This occurs
about weekly. I see the following in the mailq:

(conversation with /var/imap/socket/lmtp[/var/imap/socket/lmtp]
 timed out while sending end of data -- message may be sent more than once)

Restarting the server has proven to be the only means I know to
solve the problem. Restarting cyrus or postfix has not fix the problem
in the past. Only one user ever seems to have this problem.
Other users can work without issue (even when this user is having
a problem) . The user can read the mail box but cannot copy
between mailboxes when the problem occurs.

imapd.log shows no sign of a problem. The messages log the also
shows nothing. The maillog shows:
May 20 15:01:46 unicorn postfix/lmtp[31996]: 3EDB173C86:
to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
relay=/var/imap/socket/lmtp[/var/imap/socket/lmtp], delay=2948,
status=deferred (conversation with
/var/imap/socket/lmtp[/var/imap/socket/lmtp] timed out while sending end
of data -- message may be sent more than once)

My feeling is that the mail client is the cause of the problem. It is
netscape 6.2,
but netscape 4.something has been loaded after 6.2. I will uninstall
both and
only load 6.2.

But, how do I get the mailbox working without rebooting?

Config: RedHat 7.1
Postfix: 1.1.8
cyrus:  2.0.16
amavisd: 20020300