Phil Dibowitz wrote:

> Ken Murchison wrote:
>
> > You need to tell Cyrus where your cert, key, and CA file are located.
> > See the tls_* options in imapd.conf(5).
>
> So I figured "maybe they did something stupid when building the RPMS"
>
> I downloaded the Cyrus Imapd source:
>
> $ cd cyrus-imapd-2.0.16
> $ cd man
> $ grep tls *
> $ grep tls imapd.conf.5
> $ grep tls *
> grep: CVS: Is a directory
> $
>
> Perhaps this is something only in the 2.1.x branch?

Yeah, these entries might be missing from the 2.0.x manpages.

       tls_cert_file: <none>
            File  containing  the global certificate used for ALL
            services (imap, pop3, lmtp).

       tls_key_file: <none>
            File containing the  private  key  belonging  to  the
            global server certificate.

       tls_ca_file: <none>
            File  containing  one  or  more Certificate Authority
            (CA) certificates.

       tls_ca_path: <none>
            Path to directory with certificates of CAs.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127