Good Morning,

I'm tightening down some last minute things on my new mail server.
One of them is that the quota command out of websieve always returns
Used Quota: [ kbytes used / kbytes available.(0.00% usage)]

I really like websieve, it  gives my users easy access to the sieve
scripts. All of the other functionality is working.

/usr/cyrus/bin/quota works fine.

I'm a perl newbie so I am trying to debug this by reading the perl
script.

The line in Websieve funclib.pl:
sub getquota {
        my ($mbx) = @_;
        @tmp=eval {$imap->get_quotaroot($mbx)};
        $IMAPERROR=$imap->{'Error'} unless (defined(@tmp) && scalar
(@tmp) > 1);
        return  unless (defined(@tmp) && scalar(@tmp) > 1);
#recreate array and remove extra spaces - fixes array properly
        @tmp=($tmp[3],$tmp[4],$tmp[5]);
        return @tmp;

It doesn't appear to be throwing any errors.

I've got cyrus 2.1.4, Sendmail 8.12.2, websieve 0.61 on Solaris 8.

I've been looking online but can't find anything.

I appreciate your time, any suggestions would be great!

-Kiarna