We are deploying Cyrus in an environment where most users use Netscape 4.x or Mozilla 1.x . A few use Outlook.

When I looked at the mailbox structure of our test group I found some disconcerting variance. Some users had a directory named INBOX, some did not. I am not sure what caused the variance--- it may have been lack of consistency in admiistartors creating mailboxes, and it may have been the result of autocreation.

In any event we want a consistent mailbox structure that supports Moxilla's "special" Sent, Drafts, and Templates diretcories. We want to standardize, but we are not sure what to standardize on.

Can someone tell me what the preferred structure is, particularly for Mozilla?

John Lederer